Airsoft Games

Home Forums Games Airsoft Games

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  lamarscar 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Picasso
    Key Master

Hi all,

We have some players interested in an airsoft day.   Any one interested should rally here so it’s easier for you guys to organize yourselves to meet up.

Thanks,

Picasso Lake Paintball

Zdude1

there should be a permenant airsoft day for all

lamarscar

I think if there was an airsoft day you would potentially see a lot of players coming in. I was part of a NJ airsoft forum for a while and a lot of the people from south jersey were looking for a place to play since most places are in northern jersey or out of state. If you were to promote airsoft through some of these forum you would probably gather a large player base on top of the very large group whom play paintball there regularly now. Speaking for myself, I’ve played at picasso lake for years when I was younger with my dad and had always wished there was airsoft. The fields are awesome and would support air soft nicely. If you decided to open up airsoft on the fields, I’m sure there would be plenty of people that would love to help promote it.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.